Explore Richmond village and meet the Tasmanian Devil when you join this popular tour for a wonderful afternoon of history and wildlife.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Richmond Bridge, Bridge Street, Richmond, Clarence, Tasmania 2004 Australia
Free time to explore this historic town. There is the oldest Catholic Church in Australia, the oldest jail and oldest bridge. There are plenty of antique shops and eateries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
You are given free food pellets to feed the kangaroos and wallabies. There are a large variety of animals and enclosures with a guide meeting passengers along the way with informative commentary. Get up close and personal with koalas and you can watch Tasmanian devils feed.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off ( selected hotels only)
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Meals and drinks
Mona Brooke Ferry Terminal, Franklin Whrf, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.