Day out enjoying premium wine and food, visit four fabulous cellar doors and taste an extensive range of wines, visit dedicated foodie destinations to experience tastings of gourmet local produce.
Coffee experience start your day before heading to your first winery to indulge in wine tasting and a walk in the vineyard, visit the barrel room before heading to Prevelly Beach to take in the view of our iconic surf and its surroundings.
Second winery to indulge in fine wines paired with fresh free-range meat products, before we head to Flutes restaurant for lunch to enjoy a 3-course lunch with a glass of wine with your meal. Prior to that you more wine tasting at Brookland Valley Estate.
After lunch to complete your wine tasting experience Woodlands Estate pairing wine with cheese before discovering fine chocolate.
Vasse Virgin for natural olive oil skin products and sampling of gourmet foods.
To finish the day Wild Hop brewery (guest expense) to indulge in a cleansing ale.
What You'll Get
Premium wine tour showcasing the Margaret River region both in wine and food presented by local artisans. Visit iconic land marks and enjoy the commentary replied by our driver/guide.
• McHenry Hohnen Vintners, 5962 Caves Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
• Charcuterie plate,(share between 2 set persons) chef’s daily selection
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seat space is available for infants and children
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Meat and cheese pairings with wine
- Gourmet food & olive oil skin care products
- 3 course lunch 5-star restaurant
- Coffee experience
- Fine chocolate tasting
- Visit a brewery for a cleansing ale (guest expense)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Margaret River Climbing Co, 100 Bussell Hwy, Margaret River WA 6285, Australia
10 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harvest Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.