Is it time for a break from the boredom of everyday life? Maybe what you need is a luxury wine and food tour down south, where you and your friends can sit back and indulge while someone else drives! Harvest Tours specialises in relaxed, premium Margaret River tours that offer gourmet experiences at reasonable prices. Our Premium Full Day Wine Tour is the ultimate luxury choice, where we will take you on a journey to discover food and wine produced by local artisans throughout this picturesque region.
So, wanting something different it's time if you are ready to invest in the ultimate food and wine tour of Margaret River, contact our friendly team today via Viator or our websites contact page for any additional information and answer to any questions you may have. Our aim is to make the process as easy-to-follow as possible, so that you can begin relaxing immediately.
About This Deal
Indulge & Discover food and wine produced by local artisans throughout our region, enjoy a full personal guided tour including informative commentary on the region. (small groups only maximum 10). Our Premium Full Day Wine Tour is the ultimate luxury choice, where we will take you on a journey to discover food and wine produced by local artisans throughout this picturesque region.
Pick up From Your Accommodation within the Margaret River region.
Our first stop is Yahava Koffeeworks guided tour through coffee.
Enjoy a sit down wine tasting sustainably farmed.
Cape Grace Wines:
Enjoy a selection of Hand crafted wines from a small boutique vineyard.
Vasse Felix Estate:
Enjoy wine tasting and a three-course lunch with two glasses of wine over looking the vineyard followed by a stroll through the Vault.
Windows Estate :
Indulge in a cheese and wine pairing from one of the regions recognized small awarded vineyards.
Gabriel Chocolate Factory:
Discover fine chocolate made from bean to bar, enjoy a coffee or a natural ice-cream and to complete the day visit wild Hop Brewery for a cleansing ale before returning to your accommodation.
• Yahava KoffeeWorks, 2/2 Andrews Way, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
• Cape Mentelle Wines, 331 Wallcliffe Rd, Margaret River, Western Australia 6285 Australia
• Cape Grace Wines, 281 Fifty One Rd, Cowaramup, Western Australia 6284 Australia
• Vasse Felix Winery, Cnr Tom Cullity Drive & Caves Road, Cowaramup, Western Australia WA 6284 Australia
• The Margaret River Chocolate Co, 415 Harman_s Mill Road, Metricup, Western Australia 6280 Australia
• Kangaroo, macadamia, dune spinach -
• Pork - Pork, cabbage, Black Bean, eel - side dishes Brussel sprouts plus seaweed butter
• Chocolate Plum - Chocolate Plum, fennel pollen
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Car seat space is available for infants and children
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- Harvest Tours is a COVID clean practicing and vaccination business accredited through Tourism Council WA . Information is available on local regional requirements and restrictions on request.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee or tea demonstration tasting naturally produced products from around the world
- Lunch - Three Course Lunch including two glasses of wine overlooking the vineyard
- Alcoholic Beverages - All wine tastings are included
- Snacks - Chocolate handcrafted from bean to bar.
- Bottled water - Supplied free of charge onboard the bus on request
- Shop stop on request for guests not staying in locations away from the town centre
- Coffee and ice-cream available from the chocolate factory guest expense
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup & return to your accommodation is at No charge, you will be contacted the afternoon prior to your tour and advised of pickup time.
- Bussellton Airport, Busselton, Western Australia Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harvest Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.