Your unforgettable marine experience begins here. Situated in the heart of Queensland, Australia. The Great Sandy Straits Marine Park boasts safe, protected waterways, coral reefs and an abundance of marine and bird life.Your 4 hour fully guided ecotour will take you through the calm, clear waters of the Great Sandy Marine Park. You will be able to view the coral gardens from the comfort of the Milbi, one of Australia’s largest glass bottom boats. Snorkelling equipment is available to enable you the ultimate experience of coming face to face with the infinite wonders of the marine park. You are likely to see fish habitat amongst the coral reef, turtles, dolphins, sea bird colonies, and possibly a reef shark or dugong. Time is set aside to explore Round Island and enjoy a healthy lunch and tropical fruit platter.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hervey Bay Eco Marine Tours, 17 Buccaneer Drive Urangan Berth 5 Great Sandy Straits Marina, Hervey Bay, Queensland 4655 Australia
No set itinerary as we travel with the tides and conditions on the water and wildlife. We stop at one or all three islands, Weenandin (Round Island) Tooliewah (Big Woody Island) and Pelican Banks.The stops are dependant on the weather and tidal conditions. Swimming, Snorkelling, and relaxing. On one of the Islands you will experience a sharing of culture from our Indigenous guide.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian / Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Healthy Lunch
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All activities
- Skipper / guide
- Local informative commentary on board
- Local Indigenous guide
- Tour escort/host
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- National Park fees
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Hervey Bay Eco Marine Tours
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- No Pickups
Great Sandy Straits Marina Urangan Hervey Bay, 17 Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hervey Bay Eco Marine Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.