Our most popular canyoning adventure, Empress Canyon is simply stunning.
Your day includes canyoning, abseiling, water jumps and a 30 metre waterfall abseil.
We also provide a gourmet lunch that you select at the time of booking.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains National Park, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
A fantastic abseiling/canyon combination, one of the Blue Mountains' best!
The first half of the day is abseiling, starting with a 5-metre-high cliff and building up to 30-metre-high cliffs during the morning.
After a gourmet lunch it’s a scenic 20-minute walk to the start of the canyon. Wade into the creek that descends the narrow, slot-like canyon and within a few seconds you are jumping into a rock pool, the first of several jumps and swims (don't worry, we provide wetsuits!). This canyon is an exciting affair with water jumps, exhilarating swims, waterslides and fantastic scenery.
The final descent out of the canyon is one of the best waterfall abseils in the mountains. Clip into the rope, step back and follow the 30-metre waterfall down to the deep rock pool below. This is not just a brilliant waterfall abseil but also a fantastic photo opportunity.
Duration: 8 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 13 and under
- We cater for all dietary requirements.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by private vehicle
- Use of equipment for the Canyon and Abseiling activities - helmets, harnesses and wet suits
- We provide all the technical equipment need for the day including wet-suits, harnesses, helmets and ropes.
- Use of a waterproof digital camera
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
207 Katoomba St, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the High and Wild Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.