This is your day. No large group of strangers in a bus. No set itinerary. Peter has been a resident of Bowral for many years and can recommend special spots for lunch and boutique wineries where the cellar masters can welcome you personally. We can also arrange half-day tours if requested. All details on our web site.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame, St Jude Street, Bowral, New South Wales 2576 Australia
Each tour is totally customisable so you can create your perfect day in the vineyards. For space and comfort we carry a maximum of 4 guests on each tour in our luxury vehicle with Peter as your guide and chauffeur.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Entry/Admission - Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from anywhere in the Southern Highlands. We can also separately arrange for pick up from Sydney or Canberra
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Highland Vines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.