Visit The Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Farm and discover the journey from fingerling to finger food.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Daintree Region, Daintree Region, Queensland
Our profesional guide will take you on a tour of the farm, delving into the fishes life on the farm before sampling a delicious Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Tasting Plate.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Lunch - Daintree Saltwater Barramundi Tasting Plate
- Fishing gear for fish sampling
- Access to Barramundi Viewing Tanks
- Fish Feeding
- Bottled water
1 hour 10 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hook-A-Barra in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.