Don't miss the chance to go for a hot-air balloon ride over Far North Queensland's Atherton Tablelands - it's one of the top "must do" activities when visiting the tropics. Pickup and return transfers from Northern Beaches accommdation.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hot Air Balloon Cairns, 1 Spence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
You will be met by our professional driver at your pickup location to be transferred to your Hot Air Balloon ride.
As the day begins, you will experience a wonderful hot air balloon flight above the Atherton Tablelands, Australia.
After your flight and landing, enjoy games and lots of laughs as your pilot, crew and driver lead the fun of packing up your hot air balloon.
The finish time of your experience varies with the seasons (summer, winter and the time of sunrise). Your driver can drop you off back at your Cairns accommodation or, with prior notice, we can drop you off to the Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, Skyrail, Tjapukai or perhaps a Cairns cafe or restaurant if you would like to have breakfast at your own arrangements.
Stop At: Atherton Tablelands, Cairns, Queensland Australia
The Atherton Tablelands is the area over which we fly our hot air balloons. You will experience this area at dawn - the best time of the day to spot wallabies, kangaroos, many different species of birds, and other wildlife. In addition, you may fly over many different crops as The Tablelands are known for their fruit and vegetable produce. Keep an eye out for crops of mangoes, bananas, lychees, avocados, pineapples, limes and more.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All passengers must be able to get into the balloon basket unaided to the satisfaction of the pilot, or they will not be able to fly
- Please provide mobile phone number or email address at time of booking
- Children aged under 4 years are not permitted to fly
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Pre-travel check-in form for all travellers.
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Insurance Levy
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Atherton Tablelands
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels located in Cairns' Northern Beaches areas.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Hot Air Cairns in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.