iFLY is an empowering adventure for friends and families. Groups of all sizes with participants as young as three years old can experience the thrill of flying. No experience is necessary, and participants of all abilities are welcome. iFLY creates a true free-fall experience without jumping out of a plane. Our vertical wind tunnel generates a wall-to-wall cushion of air you will safely float on. No parachute required – it’s just you, an iFLY certified instructor, and the power of the wind! You’ll feel a sense of freedom you’ve never felt before. The more time you spend in the wind, the higher you fly! Progress your skills and pursue a passion in the growing sport of indoor bodyflight.
About This Deal
Using state-of-the-art Virtual Reality technology, you can now combine an Indoor Skydive with the thrill of a simulated "real" skydive from a place. Strap on your specialised helmet and get whisked off into your virtual plane before descending 13,000ft taking in your choice of landscape: Dubai, Hawaii, Southern California or the Swiss Alps
Pre Flight Training: Before your flight experience you will have a brief training class. In your class you will watch a training video and learn the correct flight position and hand signals from our professional flight team.
Gear Up: We provide you with all the essential flight equipment. It is included in your flight packages. Upon finishing your training you will proceed to our gear area and gear up in your flight suit, helmet.
Fly: You will take turns flying one-on-one with your flight instructor. When it is the start of your flight, you simply walk up to the entry door, your instructor helps you into the flight chamber, and the wind supports your body while your instructor adjusts your body flight position. You will start to master your flight skills in a very short period of time.
• iFLY Brisbane, Chermside Shopping Centre 395 Hamilton Road, Brisbane, Queensland 4032 Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign their waiver
- It is recommended that you wear well-fitting, lace-up sneakers or running shoes and comfortable clothes
- If you have previous neck, back, heart, injuries or shoulder dislocations, are pregnant or wearing a hard cast - you will not be able to fly.
- Minimum age is 6 years for Virtual Reality
- Weight limit is 300lbs (136kg/21.4st). If your weight exceeds 260lbs (118kg/18.6st), you must advise the instructor
- Please ensure you you arrive at your scheduled arrival time which is 1 hour prior to your flight time
- Not recommended for travelers with previous shoulder dislocations
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Training and use of all gear
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Certificate of flight achievement
- One-on-one guidance from a certified flight instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
1 hour 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the iFLY Indoor Skydiving-Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.