Enjoy a mind-blowing journey as you step into a spectacular, futuristic maze-like worlds of wonder. This incredible series of 20 multi-sensual environments of illusions and effects will blow you away with it's out of this world experience! Immerse yourself in futuristic maze-like illusions and atmospheric sound fields that go all the way to INFINITY! This Gold Coast's attraction is the first of it's kind in the world offering an exciting, hilarious interactive experience for the whole family. Challenge your Senses and Ignite your Imagination!
About This Deal
Visit: Infinity Attraction, G31 Chevron Renaissance Centre Cnr Elkhorn Ave & Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
Step into a world of amazement as you witness the incredible futuristic maze-like environments of INFINITY on the Gold Coast. The first of it's kind, this hilarious interactive experience will leave you laughing and screaming as you discover the many unexpected illusions and special effects throughout this journey.
Experience the fun house of the future as you immerse yourself in an extraordinary series of 20 multi- sensual environments filled with unique special effects, emotive atmospheric sound fields and amazing spectacular illusions that appear to go all the way to INFINITY!
A great family experience for all ages and a popular venue choice for parties, unique group or team building activities, this Gold Coast attraction is an experience not to miss.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If special effects lighting, sound, dark confined spaces or illusions of height and depth cause you concern, please make further inquiries before entry
- You must not enter INFINITY if you have consumed alcohol or drugs
- INFINITY is not recommended for children under 8 years or for anyone with an unusual fear of darkness
- Children under the age of 8 years must be accompanied by an adult/carer who accepts responsibility for their care, safety and conduct
- Prams and children in backpacks cannot be admitted
- Babies carried in forward carrying slings will only be admitted at parent’s risk. It is recommended against entering with a baby or toddler
- Children must be able to walk through unassisted
- A carer accompanying a disabled guest to assist that guest will be admitted free of charge providing a current valid Carer's Card (or similar) issued by relevant State or Commonwealth authorities is produced.
- Lockers are available for personal belongings, bags, sunglasses, mobiles devices, umbrellas etc
- Design and systems of Infinity are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. You must not infringe those rights.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security or sales purposes and may be used by us for our commercial purposes without payment to you.
- Prices are valid until 31st March 2021 unless otherwise stated on special offers.
- Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry.
- Visitors must be in good health, agile and free from any potentially adverse medical conditions. You should seek medical advice if uncertain.
- Expectant mothers should seek medical advice before entering.
- If low light levels, fog effects, strobe lighting might affect you, seek advice before entry
- INFINITY has some areas with uneven and moving floors which may affect people with mobility problems, knee, leg or ankle injuries or who lack agility, so please seek advice before entry
- Enclosed footwear should be worn within Infinity
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Parents and/or young children who feel threatened by the dark or unknown: Does your child have an unusual fear of the dark? In some of Infinity’s environments the special effects require a very low level of light. A small percentage of young children and some adults may feel anxious under these conditions. INFINITY is a series of fun environments. Although there is nothing in INFINITY that is designed to frighten (e.g. nothing jumps out or grabs you) some people may feel dismay due to the ‘unknown’. In the Mystery Zone (only one of 20 zones) patrons use their sense of touch to feel their way under very low light effects. If you think that you or your child might be adversely affected you should refrain from entering or purchase a glow stick on entry. Please make sure you watch and explain the safety instruction in the video you will before entry. Ask for more information if you have any doubts.
- 2-hours free undercover parking
- Free Wifi in Chevron Renaissance Centre
- Entry/Admission - Infinity Attraction
- Digital souvenir photo packages from $20
- Gift shop purchases
4/1/2019 - 8/31/2019
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
25 to 40 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Infinity Attraction in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.