You will be delighted having your own private chef cooking for you and showing you some tricks of the trade. Chef Jacqui makes it fun and very entertaining. It's perfect for groups and anybody who wants to learn to cook like a chef. Chef Jacqui will tailor make your class to suit your needs. Plus you get to enjoy a wonderful meal.
About This Deal
Guests will experience a cooking lesson with Chef Jacqui Selleck, a French trained chef. She will spoil you with her favourite hand made canapes to eat during the lesson . Then while preparing an entrée, a main course and a dessert you will learn knife skills, chef's tricks of the trade, recipes and plating up techniques. Then everyone will sit down to a delightful meal with chef Jacqui for a restaurant experience with her signature style, and gracious service.
• Pan seared scallops wih a pea puree, crispy prosciutto and radishes
• Quince glazed lamb cutlets, celariac remoulade,pomegranate & braised leeks
• Chocolate fondant, with vanilla bean icecream and raspberries
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
7 Nagles View, Fingal VIC 3939, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jacqui Selleck in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.