Cruise through Jervis Bay Marine Park for a close-up dolphin encounter. This 1.5hr tour will take you through the sparkling waters and past white sandy beaches of Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast. You’ll see countless Bottlenose dolphins playing right beside the boat and showing off their swimming prowess. You'll be amazed by these graceful dolphins as they dive, jump and swim through the bay waters, at times travelling at speeds of up to 23 miles per hour (37km/h).
About This Deal
Do you love Dolphins? We do too… Luckily Jervis Bay is home to nearly 100 Bottlenose Dolphins.
All year round we cruise the waters of Jervis Bay Marine Park spending time with the resident pods as they feed around the various reef systems within the Bay.
Jervis Bay has been a Marine Park for 20 years and is now one of the most unique and healthy ecosystems in Australia. That’s why the crystal-clear waters of Jervis Bay are home to the Bottlenose Dolphins who have an abundance of food.
Friendly and active, you will fall in love with them the moment you lay eyes on them; with their long snout and distinctive smile Dolphins make everyone feel good.
Come visit Jervis Bay and fall in love with the beautiful surroundings and our marine locals.
• Jervis Bay, Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven, New South Wales
• Huskisson, Huskisson, Jervis Bay, Shoalhaven, New South Wales
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vessel is regularly cleaned and surfaces disinfected that people touch. We recommend that you don't shake hands to greet others Recommend that you download the COVIDSafe app for contact tracing. Should the COVIDSafe app not downloaded, boat crew will obtain details for contact tracing.
- 1.5-hour cruise
- Restroom on board subject to type of vessel used on the day
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.