Cruise through Jervis Bay Marine Park for a close-up dolphin encounter. This 1.5hr tour will take you through the sparkling waters and past white sandy beaches of Jervis Bay on the New South Wales south coast. You’ll see countless Bottlenose dolphins playing right beside the boat and showing off their swimming prowess. You’ll be amazed by these graceful dolphins as they dive, jump and swim through the bay waters, at times travelling at speeds of up to 23 miles per hour (37km/h).
About This Deal
Jervis Bay has been a Marine Park for 20 years and is now one of the
most unique and healthy ecosystems in Australia. That’s why the crystal
clear waters of Jervis Bay are home to over 100 Bottlenose Dolphins.
These dolphins are highly recognisable and are known for their long
snout and distinctive smile.
On the dolphin tour, we often find pods of dolphins feeding around
the reef systems. Friendly and active, you will fall in love with them the
moment you lay eyes on them. The dolphins sometimes swim and race hundreds of metres on the vessels bow
• Jervis Bay Wild Cruises, 58 Owen St, Huskisson, Shoalhaven, New South Wales 2540 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear/bring something warm as it can be cool on the water.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 150 travelers
- 2-hour cruise
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Jervis Bay Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.