Step on board and begin your Sydney Harbour adventure. Our modern 78ft vessel is designed to feel luxurious and super comfortable, so you’ll feel right at home.
Enjoy 360-degree views of the iconic attractions as we sail past. We think lunch should be a long, lavish affair, so we serve generous al la carte meals inspired by locally sourced, regionally inspired delights. Think local seafood from the Hawkesbury, lamb from lush pastures in the Riverina and beef sourced from the upper Hunter Valley. We pair these with a selection of beers, wines, soft drinks and tea or coffee. Our wines have been hand selected by our sommelier from some of the finest wine regions in New South Wales – so wine lovers are in for a real treat!
After lunch we head back past Taronga Zoo and Luna Park before arriving back into Darling Harbour at 2.40pm.
About This Deal
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Experience one of the world's most iconic destinations in style. Cruise around the beautiful Sydney Harbour and enjoy a premium dining experience. Seating just 90 people, this is the most stylish and unique way to discover the magic of Sydney Harbour.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
We depart from Darling Harbour and begin our cruise towards the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
We then pass the iconic Sydney cityscape and Sydney Opera House. On the 2.5 hour lunch cruise guests with enjoy a two-course meal featuring seasonal and regionally sourced food and wine from New South Wales.
• Slow Cooked Cowra Beef Cheek
• Oven Roasted Marayong Chicken Breast
• Hawkesbury Bream
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- We are ready to welcome you back to travel with confidence. Our JourneySafe COVID safety protocols means that we have implemented enhanced procedures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic so that you can travel with peace of mind.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
King Street Wharf Darling Harbour, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.