Ferry transfers depart from Keppel Bay Marina, located just outside Yeppoon on the Capricorn Coast. Ferry departs every day at 9am and a mere 30 minute ferry journey will transport you to the picture perfect paradise that is Great Keppel Island.
About This Deal
Head over to Great Keppel Island for a day trip with Keppel Konnections, in conjunction with Great Keppel Island Hideaway & GKI Water Sports & Activities. Departing on the 9am ferry service over to the island, it's a short 30 minute join to the main beach on Great Keppel Island. Please note, there is no jetty on the island so the ferry pulls in, ramp goes down and you disembark straight onto soft white sand - you may get wet feet! Upon arrival, head towards the Hideaway sign (look for the hula girls on the logo) and you'll come to the water sports beach shack. This is where your choice of full day snorkel hire or 1hr SUP/kayak can be arranged. Carrying on up the sandy track, you'll come onto the Hideaway's lawn area - this is where your lunch and refreshment component are included, please note lunch hours are 12pm-2pm. You departure from the island is 4pm.
• Keppel Konnections, Rosslyn, Yeppoon, Queensland Australia
• Great Keppel Island, Great Keppel Island, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair (sand)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Lunch - burger of choice from Hideaway lunch menu
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Light refreshments - choice of schooner of beer or glass of house wine
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
7 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Keppel Konnections in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.