Penneshaw to Seal Bay is a little over an hour. You will be able to walk the boardwalk overlooking the seals playing and enjoying life. You will be able to see other wildlife and the flora of the Island at Seal Bay and while travelling. Then return to Penneshaw.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Seal Bay Conservation Park, Seal Bay Road, Seal Bay, Kangaroo Island, South Australia 5223 Australia
Walk along the boardwalk and see the seals on the beach below
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Seal Bay Conservation Park
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the KI 24/7 Bus Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.