• Depart hotel, accommodation or cruise terminal at 09:30hrs ( Morning Tour) or 14:00hrs (Afternoon Tour).• Bell Tower – Perth’s Landmark.• Elizabeth Quay – Newest Perth City waterfront.• Perth Town Hall and Government House.• George’s Cathedral.• Mary’s Cathedral.• Perth Mint.• East Perth.• Crown Casino & Perth Stadium.• Northbridge – Perth’s Entertainment and Cultural Centre.• King’s Street & His Majesty’s Theatre. Exclusive City Centre Precinct. Stop for photos.• Perth Arena - Perth’s New Entertainment and Sporting Arena.• King’s Park, War Memorial and Botanical Gardens. Stunning Views of Perth City, swan River and Perth Hills.• Swan River exclusive areas.• Cottesloe Beach. Stop for photos/coffee break.• Fremantle Historic Victorian Port Town.• Cappuccino strip and Fishing Boat Harbor.• Fremantle Market (open only on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays).• South Perth – Stunning views of Perth City across the river.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Start your journey with a hotel / accommodation / cruise terminal / airport pick up at 09:30hrs or 14:00hrs. Sit, enjoy and relax while you driver / guide takes around the city main attractions.
Drive through Perth City sights including, Bell Tower, Victoria Quay, Perth Mint, New Perth stadium and Matagarup Footbridge, Crown Casino, Perth's cultural and entertainment Centre of Northbridge, exclusive King's Street, His Majesty's Theatre and Perth Arena. Stop at kings Park to enjoy (photos) spectacular views of the Swan River, Perth City Skyline and Perth Hills from the War Memorial and botanical gardens. Proceed driving along the Swan River exclusive residential areas on our way to Cottesloe Beach, set along the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Only few minutes drive is the Historic Victorian Port of Fremantle. Return to Perth City via Applecross and South Perth enjoying spectacular views of Perth city across the Swan River. Back to hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned mini bus
- Cruise port pickup and drop-off
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Koala_Holiday in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.