Enjoy a full day Lady Musgrave Island trip departing from Bundaberg Port Marina, Burnett Heads. Cruise from Bundaberg Port Marina to Lady Musgrave Island, enjoy morning tea and a reef presentation as you make your way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon for snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour and a guided island walk with a buffet lunch served on the boat before making our way back to Bundaberg with afternoon tea being served on the trip home.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lady Musgrave Experience - Bundaberg Reef Tours, Shop 5 15-17 Marina Dr, Bundaberg, Queensland 4670 Australia
Experience the Southern Great Barrier Reef on-board a luxury catamaran. Cruise from Bundaberg Port Marina, Burnett Heads to Lady Musgrave Island, enjoy morning tea and a reef presentation by our marine biologists as you make your way to the pristine Lady Musgrave Reef lagoon for snorkeling, glass bottom boat tour and guided island walk.
Enjoy a gourmet buffet lunch using freshest local produce Bundaberg has to offer, which will be served on-board during the 4.5 hour stay in the lagoon.
You will have access to the warm showers located on the duck board to use after your snorkel or dive. Introductory scuba diving is available on request with a fully qualified scuba diving instructor (payable direct). Scuba diving for certified divers is also available on request (payable direct) and also for the more adventurous divers, transfer to the outer wall and surrounding reefs (payable direct).
On the trip home, enjoy an afternoon tea before arriving back to the marina.
Your day trip includes premium quality snorkeling equipment (mask, snorkel and fins), glass bottom boat tour and guided Island walk. Morning tea, buffet lunch and afternoon tea.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A certain strength and physical agility is required for this tour as there is a guided island walk and snorkelling involved in the tour.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Morning Tea
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Glass bottom boat tour
- Guided Island Walk
- Afternoon tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks, snack items & merchandise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (MUST BE BOOKED DIRECTLY)
- Scuba diving (introductory & certified dives are available & payable direct)
Bundaberg Port Marina, 17 Marina Dr, Burnett Heads QLD 4670, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Lady Musgrave Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.