Designed to help those intrigued by flying and wanting to develop their basic aviation skills, the LTFSS includes 3hrs of professional pilot training in a real aircraft, in conjunction with flight theory briefings and simulated flight training. It will teach you the introductory concepts of flying and help you decide whether flying is right for you.
About This Deal
In the 3 hours we will take you through the following lessons: Effects of Controls. This lesson is designed to give the student hands on practice in flying the airplane by using the primary, secondary and ancillary controls. Straight & Level. In this lesson the student will learn to maintain the airplane in straight and level flight. Imagine you are the passenger on a long overseas flight and the airplane is continuously moving up and down as if you were on a ship riding through rolling seas - not a very comfortable situation to be in. This lesson teaches the student how to enter and maintain straight and level flight. Climbing & Descending. In this lesson the student will learn to climb the airplane and descend the airplane within specified tolerances as well as enter and maintain a steady climb & descend on a constant heading, and level off at a nominated altitude.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- a) Learn To Fly Melbourne reserves the right to cancel flight without notice.
- b)Students must provide a minimum of 72 hours notice to make any changes to booking time or date.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the booking will incur a $50 cancellation fee.Cancellations within 24 hours of the booking will incur a $150 cancellation feec) No-show on a booking will incur a 100% fee of the booking. Learn To Fly Melbourne defines “No-Show” as a student not having turned up for their booking, without prior notification to the school of a change or cancellation of that booking no matter what has happened.
- d) These fees are applicable to both flight and theory bookings. All cancellations made within our cancellation period must be substantiated with a valid medical certificate or a full charge applies.
- e) Cancellations must be made via phone; SMS Or email.
- 5. Refund Policy5.1 Refunds a) Applications for refunds and transfers will be accepted if a request is received at least four working days prior to the start of the course. No refunds will be issued for withdrawal requests received after this time.
- b) No refunds or transfers will apply once a course has commenced.
- c) Requests for refunds must be made in writing to Learn To Fly Melbourne Pty Ltd - firstname.lastname@example.org. Response to the request will be provided in writing within fourteen (14 days) and refunds will be processed within twenty eight (28) days from the receipt of the request.
- c) Where more than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to course commencement date is given to Learn To Fly Melbourne, or in the event of a student’s visa application being rejected, all course fees paid and all tuition fees, will be refunded.
- d) Where less than fourteen (14) days’ notice prior to course commencement date is given to Learn To Fly Melbourne, student will be charged an administration fee of AU$1,500. Other than that, all course fees paid and all tuition fees, will be refunded.
- e) Where a student does not commence the course on the agreed start date and subsequently provides notice of withdrawal from the course, there is no refund of the tuition fee for that study period. Any additional fees that have been paid for future study periods will be refunded.
- f) Where the student commences the course and withdraws during the study period, or where Learn To Fly Melbourne has cause to cancel the student’s enrolment due to misbehaviour, breached visa conditions, or failure to pay due fees, no refund is payable for that study period. Any additional fees that have been paid for future study periods will be refunded.
- g) Refunds are paid to the student or the person who made the payment, unless the enrolment has been made through an education agent where the refund may be made through the agent who enrolled the student. Refunds are made in Australian dollars and will be made electronic bank transfer. The applicant making the request for refund should provide the preferred bank account details at the time of making the request.
- h) Payment of a refund application by Learn To Fly Melbourne to the student will cancel a student’s enrolment.
- 5.2 Refund based on LTF cancelling or deferring a course
- a) LTF reserves the right to cancel a course, change the start dates of a course, or change the course program at any time. Where LTF cancels a course prior to its commencement date, all fees and charges paid to - LTF will be refunded within fourteen (14) days of the advice of course change.
- b) Where a course has been deferred and the new date is unacceptable to the student, all fees paid will be refunded to the student within fourteen (14) of the notice of rescheduling.
- c) Where a course is cancelled by after it has commenced but before the expected end date, the balance of fees paid for the portion of the course not yet delivered will be refunded within fourteen (14) days.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Moorabbin Airport, Melbourne
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Learn To Fly Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.