Mt. Field is one of the Island’s best-loved national parks. Experience iconic Russel Falls and stunning rainforest walks among ancient ferns and towering gumtrees. Visit one of Australia’s best wildlife sanctuaries and enjoy a picnic lunch in the wild or a fabulous dining experience at the Agrarian Kitchen (open Friday-Sunday).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Field National Park, Mount Field National Park, Tasmania
Explore this stunning, temperate rainforest with stunning waterfalls, vast lakes and exceptional walking and hiking to suit all fitness levels. It's the perfect place to soak up the pristine natural beauty of Tasmania.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary, 593 Briggs Rd, Brighton, Tasmania 7030 Australia
Visit our favourite wildlife sanctuary doing some amazing work with dozens of native species. It's a great chance to get up close with Tasmanian Devils, wombats, kangaroos, echidnas and dozens of other fascinating Australian animals.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Agrarian Kitchen, 650 Lachlan Rd, Lachlan, Tasmania 7140 Australia
Enjoy an optional lunch at one of Tasmania's best farm-to-plate restaurants in New Norfolk, subject to availability (Fridays to Sundays only).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Snacks - Morning tea and trail snacks
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - The Agrarian Kitchen
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll be by the concierge or front desk to meet you at hotels or out the front of your private accommodation. If you're having any trouble finding us just call +61 3 9088 8001
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Macquarie Wharf - TASPORTS, 18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Localing Private Tours Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.