View spectacular wild dolphins, in their natural environment, on the pristine and calm Mandurah waterways. Cruise through the Venetian Canals and see luxurious canal homes where no expense has been spared. See the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands with its abundance of birdlife, all whilst enjoying informative commentary. Less than an hour south of Perth and easily accessible, the 1-hour Dolphin & Scenic Canal cruise is the perfect way to sit back, relax and take in the breathtaking Peel Inlet.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandurah Cruises, 73 Mandurah Tce, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
The one hour Dolphin and Scenic Canal Cruise visits the world class Ocean Marina as well as the luxurious homes, with no expense spared, on the Venetian Canals.
The shallow waterways are the perfect place for dolphins to feed, rest and play. You may see them jumping from the water or sailing on the wake of the boat.
On the 11am, 12pm, 1pm & 2pm departures, you have the option to enjoy a fish and chip lunch (own expense) on board whilst cruising - please note the fish and chips must be ordered no later than 30 minutes prior to cruising.
Please note: Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and as such are not guaranteed to be seen.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mandurah, Mandurah, Western Australia
This relaxing dolphin cruise through the calm waterways of the Mandurah Estuary includes viewing the Indo-Pacific Bottlenose Dolphins (not guaranteed), viewing our heritage-protected pioneer and cultural sites plus live commentary from some of Mandurah’s most experienced dolphin cruise guides.
Stop At: Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve, Darwin Tce dudley Park, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
See the world renowned RAMSAR listed Creery Wetlands with its abundance of birdlife, all whilst enjoying informative commentary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Mandurah’s dolphins are wild creatures viewed in their natural environment, and as such are not guaranteed to be seen
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - Mandurah Cruises
- Entry/Admission - Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mandurah Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.