This is a gorgeous wildlife tour, taking in the full extent of the Mandurah's pristine estuary and ocean - with dolphin watching guaranteed or you travel again for free. Mandurah is a lucky place. It is built on the biggest inland waterway - the Peel Inlet in SW Australia. This ecosystem is a wildlife lover's dream. Because the waterways are protected, they are healthy and host huge populations of native crab and fish. This in turn attracts diverse and rare bird species, and means the waters are home to about 120 resident dolphins - the biggest resident population in Western Australia. This population is completely wild, and healthy. Our expert crew know where the dolphins live, and in turn the dolphins are unthreatened by our respectful interactions, and so will frequently engage with the boat. The remote nature of the vast estuary, and its wildlife means you could be hundreds of miles from anywhere, although wa quick, exciting trip back on the ocean delivers you back to the start.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mandjar Square, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
Visitors will set off from our jetty in Mandjar Bay. This is a beautiful, ancient bay whose roots as a meeting place go back to Aboriginal times
Pass By: Mandurah Foreshore, 54 Mandurah Terrace, Mandurah WA 6210, Australia
The cruise heads down the Mandurah Foreshore, into the vast Peel - Harvey Estuary, the biggest inland waterway in SW Australia, with its pristine waters protected by the United Nations
Pass By: Creery Wetlands Nature Reserve, Darwin Tce dudley Park, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
As we head into the wilderness of the estuary we pass some of the best bird breeding grounds in Australia, such as the Creery Wetlands
Pass By: Dawesville Foreshore Reserve, 170 Estuary Rd, Dawesville WA 6211, Australia
We traverse the massive, unspoilt estuary, often followed by dolphins and head to the oceanside village of Dawesville. Here we cross through the Dawesville Channel into the Indian Ocean
Pass By: Halls Head Beach, Halls Head Road Peel Region, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Guests will take in an adventurous ride back up the Indian Ocean, coming in at Ha;ls Head, at the top of the Mandurah 'island'
Pass By: Dolphin Quay, Via Dolphin Drive Off Ormsby Terrace Peel Region, Mandurah, Western Australia 6210 Australia
Visitors will pass by the world class Mandurah Ocean Marina - home to Mandurah's marvellous fleet of commercial and recreational boats
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children aged 0-3 and under are not permitted on board
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Ride on our purpose built nature watching boat; the Spirit of Adventure
- Dolphin Watching Guarantee (if not seen passengers can travel on the same product again free)
- Ride on the open ocean taking in some of West Australia's prettiest coast
- Observe wild dolphins in their natural habitat; move and get up close in the Dawesvile Channel
- Experienced expert wildlife tour guides, who will share their experience with you
- Explore a huge wetland wilderness as you travel across the United Nations protected Peel Inlet
- See diverse birdlife - pelicans, black swans, ospreys and cormorants
- Soda/Pop - Soft drinks available for purchase on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mandurah Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.