Enjoy a scenic drive from Melbourne to the Victorian spa country to embark on a day of galleries, fresh produce, lush farmland and stone farmhouse buildings.
About This Deal
Pause in the picturesque village of Trentham and enjoy morning tea at the famous Red Beard Bakery best known for its 100 year old Scotch oven which is still in use to this day. Departing Trentham travel through undulating farming country to Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
World famous for 72 mineral springs, you have the option to enjoy some time at a local spa where you can unwind with a massage.
Alternatively tempt your taste buds with some wine tasting at one of the regions cool climate wineries, soak up the European heritage with a visit to Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm or visit the award winning Convent Gallery, located in a former girls’ school (1891) with picturesque gardens overlooking the township of Daylesford.
Then comes the real highlight. Enjoy and savour a delicious lunch at one of Australia’s best regional restaurants the award winning Lake House.
Afterwards, be taken by the natural beauty of the Macedon Ranges Regional Park and Hanging Rock, famous for the world renowned film ‘Picnic at Hanging Rock’. You will be filled with fond memories as you enjoy the leisurely and relaxing drive back to Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Lunch - 2-course lunch
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Melbourne Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.