The Koala Express is an express boat to the oldest and largest Koala Sanctuary in the world and is a “must do” experience while in Brisbane. Great for those who are short on time, join this fun ride on the Brisbane River, through the city’s most historic landscapes, iconic attractions, historical home sites and interesting wildlife habitats.
• Zoom along Brisbane’s waterfront, passing from the bustle of the city’s skyscrapers to leafy suburbs with waterside mansions
• Convenient departure place – right in the heart of Brisbane city
• The captain will point out iconic places along the river and slow down for photo opportunities
• Plenty of time to explore Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary - see over 130 koalas up close and see many other Australian Native Animals
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Brisbane River, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Cruise along Brisbane's waterfront, you will have the best vantage point of the city from the bustle of the city skyscrapers to the leafy suburbs with waterside mansions.
of the city
Stop At: Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, 708 Jesmond Rd Fig Tree Pocket, Brisbane, Queensland 4069 Australia
Spend just over 2 hours to Explore the sanctuary at your own leisure - see over 130 Koalas up close, hand feed kangaroos and see many other Australian Native Animals.
Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary opened in 1927 as a safe refuge for sick, injured, and oprhaned koalas, at a time when the species was being culled for the fur trade. Founder, Claude Reid, recognised something had to be done to help protect one of Australia's most iconic species. Today, Lone Pine remains as a destination to not only see native Australian animals, but to also connect and learn, and to leave feeling inspired to make small, positive changes in their daily lives to help protect native wildlife and habitats.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- When arriving at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, there are 28 steps to walk up from the jetty into the sanctuary.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Entry into Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Return express Boat from Brisbane CBD to Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Mirimar Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.