Enjoy this 90-minute dolphin and seal adventure cruise on the Mornington Peninsula departing from Sorrento Pier. See the very best of Southern Port Phillip Bay as you spot seals, dolphins and sea birds along the way. You'll also visit the Popes Eye Marine Park where the largest colony of Australasian gannets and their chicks can be viewed.
About This Deal
Travel aboard a tour boat for 1.5 hours to view the scenic coastline of Sorrento and Portsea, visit the sea birds, seals and hopefully spot a few resident dolphins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please dress in accordance with the weather
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Amazing photo opportunities,
- Luxury purpose built boat,
- Premium wildlife activities,
- Refreshments and snacks
- Self serve premium tea selection, coffee and hot Chocolate,
- Breakfast or Lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Swimming options
Esplanade, Sorrento VIC 3943, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Moonraker Dolphin Swims in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.