A Whale Watching tour with Naturaliste Charters provides visitors with the opportunity to view Humpback Whales, Southern Right Whales, and the rare Blue Whales on their northern and southern migration's.
About This Deal
Naturaliste Charters offer extraordinary Dunsborough Whale Watching Experiences that depart daily from September through to early December. Each experience is led by a fully qualified marine biologist, whose knowledge and passion for Western Australia's marine wildlife is unequaled in the industry. We encourage you to bring our own reusable drink bottle and keep cup if you can to help minimise single use plastic and help combat our war on waste. Complimentary coffee, herbal teas, filtered water and biscuits will complete your comfort on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 90 travelers
- Morning or Afternoon Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Naturaliste Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.