Rise above the waters of the Coral Sea and take in the scenery of Cleveland Bay and Magnetic Island’s east coast including shipwrecks, fringing reefs and stunning sandy bays. Share local history with a scenic flight past Cape Cleveland Lighthouse. Perched high on the wind-beaten cliff face, the lighthouse built in 1879 marks the northern-most point of Cape Cleveland and the entrance to Cleveland Bay. Following the coastline to reveal the wetlands as this flight takes in some of the region’s most spectacular scenery before returning to Townsville with panoramic views of North Queensland’s largest city
About This Deal
Share some local history with a scenic flight to Cape Cleveland Lighthouse. Perched high on the wind-beaten cliff face, the lighthouse was built in 1879 and marks the northern-most point of Cape Cleveland and the entrance to Cleveland Bay.
Then make your way along the coastline reveal the wetlands of Bowling Green Bay National Park, this flight takes in some of the region’s most spectacular scenery before returning to Townsville.
This part of the flight will showcase the vast and contrasting views of the Townsville region, and will give you a true layout of the city and its many landmarks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Weight Policy: Individual passenger weights and accompanying carry-on luggage MUST be advised at time of booking. Weight variances greater than 10% may incur an additional fee. Maximum single seat payload of 130kg. For passenger comfort and aircraft weight and balance, passengers exceeding 130kg are required to purchase an additional seat at 50% of ticket price - this is non-commissionable and payable to Nautilus Aviation on day of travel.
- Child Policy: Children 3 years and above are legally required to be seated in their own seat and are therefore required to pay the full ticket price. Subject to conditions, children under 3 years may travel free of charge when seated on a parents/guardians lap. For bookings of more than one infant (under 3 years), conditions apply – please contact Reservations.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Nautilus Aviation has a comprehensive COVID plan in place.
- Scenic helicopter flight (45 minutes)
- Informative commentary during the flight
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Townsville Airport, Coral Sea Dr, Garbutt QLD 4814, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Nautilus Aviation in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.