Swimming alongside the biggest fish in the world is simply an incredible encounter you will always remember. We use a dedicated spotter plane to guide our vessels to the whale shark enabling us to maximise our success rate.
About This Deal
This full day tour starts at 7:20, meeting in the dive shop to check in. We then head down to one of our two fit-for-purpose vessels, each with ample room on the covered main deck to comfortably sit, move around and sight see as we cruise out to the World Heritage listed Ningaloo Reef.
Our first stop on the water is a guided snorkel at a beautiful coral garden area on the reef where you get the chance to see up to 250 species of corals and such marine life as colourful fish, sea turtles, stingrays, octopus, cuttlefish, reef sharks, amongst many many others! Once everyone is back aboard you can indulge in some morning tea as we head outside the reef in search for a whale shark! The pilot of our dedicated spotter plane will coordinate directly with our skipper to get you in the best position possible to see a whale shark. If we find a whale shark, you will have a chance to get in the water and swim alongside them.
Once back inside the reef, a delicious buffet lunch will be served while we cruise the reef in search of other marine life!
In the afternoon we will go for another snorkel at yet another beautiful reef location if time permits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- On board photographer
- Coffee and/or Tea
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ningaloo Reef Dive and Snorkel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.