Once you arrive on location, you will be given a safety and tour briefing. We will demonstrate how to operate a Quad Bike correctly. Then we give you the best practical training on our specialised training track This usually takes 30 to 40 minutes. Our Training is rated as one of the best in the world. Once all guests are competent on the Quad Bikes, we venture off for an amazing ride through the Woondum National Park, to the Awesome Rock Pools. Here we have a break where you can go for a swim in the pools, laze about or go for a short bush walk. Time to hydrate with complimentary bottled water, fresh fruit and snack bars. We then venture back at a slightly faster pace with a short stop trackside for the adrenaline fun if you so desire. We supply all safety gear and take excellent care to ensure you have a safe but fun filled time with us. Do something different, you will find our Quad Biking Adventure the best thing to do.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Woondum National Park, Hill Road, Kin Kin, Queensland 4571 Australia
Quad Bike through the Woondum National Park. Adventuring along the 4x4 tracks to the wonderful rock pool day use area. Here you can simply relax, take a swim in the pools or go for a short bush walk.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- VALID DRIVERS LICENCE REQUIRED (minimum of Provisional) International Equivalent Accepted. NO Learners ! If you arrive with no licence you will not receive a refund and will not be allowed to ride a bike.
- You will be required to sign a disclaimer and rental agreement and credit card details will be required.
- You will be required to adhere to our terms and conditions. These are imposed by third parties as well as for your safety. No refunds are given if you do not not adhere to them.
- Must wear closed in shoes and have sleeves to your shirt. (no vests or singlets). Bring your drivers licence and valid credit card.
- Tours still go if raining, we only cancel or change in extremely heavy rain
- Most travelers can participate
- Note: Club/Park Levy is not included. This cost is payable on the day and varies day to day, it is app. $20 per person.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Quad Bikes, Safety Gear and Helmets
- Bottled water - Complimentary Bottled water and Fresh Fruit
- Entry/Admission - Woondum National Park
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Noosa Quad Bike Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.