The popularity of a sociable glass of wine and a small bites has spread from the bars to homes. This is a fun, relaxing and tasty evening to give you a break from your busy day while explore new ingredients and canapé making tips.
Each month you will learn simple but well thought out finger food and street foods from Japan, Thailand, China or Vietnam. From spring rolls, sushi and satay and more. This cooking experience is about big and small bites and all together we will have a big feast for everyone!
About This Deal
The popularity of canapés and bowl food is trending in private parties and corporate events.These exquisite bites just look amazing and taste delicious. Join us now to make your favourite Asian canapé perfect for your next party.
We are the most successful recreational cooking school in Melbourne with thousand of happy customers. We host scheduled classes Thursday to Sunday. We also offer package for groups, corporate team building activities, company functions, holiday parties, birthday culinary classes, hens and bucks parties, and competition experiences.
Join our team of experienced chefs and professional service staff in this interactive cooking class with amazing stories and memories.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years for drinking alcohol
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- A hands-on finger food making class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Refreshment drinks throughout the class
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- The online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking fees
2 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Otao Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.