Chinese food has won its reputation and popularity for its exquisite cooking skill, numerous dishes and unique flavours. With thousands of years’ development and cultivation, Chinese food has formed its own culture. Chinese food culture is rooted in traditional Chinese philosophy, which means that Chinese cuisine is the reflection of the harmony and balance of nature.
We offer small and friendly group lessons (hands-on) to help you learn how to make Chinese food the authentic way. Our classes cater to a range of experience levels, from beginners to advanced, and you can choose from two-hour dumpling sessions to our ultimate courses.
CHINESE COOKING CLASS MENU I
Jan Mar May Jul Sep Nov
San Choi Bow with Prawns and Pork
Honey Glaze Char Siu
Fried Egg Noodles with Asian Green
Complimentary fruit salad
CHINESE COOKING CLASS MENU II
Feb Apr Jun Aug Oct Sep
Pork Shao Long Bao
Kung Pao Chicken
Salt and Pepper Squids
Special Fried Rice
Mango Mousse + ice cream
About This Deal
You can spend your afternoon or evening expanding your food knowledge and tasting delicious Chinese cuisine on this exciting foodie experience. You’ll explore our best Chinese menu for home-cooking with our expert chef to guide, so you won’t have to worry about getting lost. You will learn how to make multiple dishes and at the end of your class, you can eat the dishes you’ve prepared with beverages included too. Our classes cater to a range of experience levels, from beginners to advanced, and you can choose from dumpling master to our Street Food Asia.
• Otao Kitchen, 360 Victoria St, Richmond, Yarra, Victoria 3121 Australia
• Dong Po Rou - - Braised Pork Belly
• Chao Shuo - - Sichuan Wontons
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Frequent asked questions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- A hands-on cooking class experience, with expert Chef tuition
- Use of all cooking equipment and utensils, including apron
- The freshest quality food and ingredients provided
- A delicious meal celebrated and enjoyed together, toasted with sparkling wine or beer
- Online recipes from your class so you can recreate them at home
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Otao Kitchen in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.