Outback Elite Tours provides a unique, small group 4WD experience that takes you deep into the Red Centre’s beautiful and remote sand hill country, in comfort and style. You will discover the history of the early explorers, local Aboriginal culture, the iconic Simpson Desert and stunning landscapes and rock formations.
This tour will provide you with that feeling that you are getting away from it all, but we ensure you do it in comfort and style in an air-conditioned 4WD vehicle, with delicious cuisine on hand and our passionate and experienced guides.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ewaninga Rock Carvings Conservation Reserve, Maryvale Rd Old South Road, Alice Springs, Northern Territory Australia
We will stop for a short walk where you will see ancient Aboriginal petroglyphs. After the walk we will have our morning tea
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Titjikala Store, Lot 28, Titjikala NT 0872, Australia
This is the chance to drive through the Aboriginal community of Titjikala and visit their beautiful art gallery. (depending on availability)
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chamber's Pillar Historical Reserve, Hugh NT 0872, Australia
The amazing landmark at the very edge of the Simpsons Desert. Walk around it and admire it. We will have lunch and take a lot of pictures!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Turnoff Is 75 Km South From Alice Springs Along the Stuart Highway Rainbow Valley Is Another 22km From the Turnoff on a Sandy Unsealed Road, Northern Territory Australia
The drive on the gravel road and beautiful landscape will take us to this magnificent location. We will walk to mushroom rock and then admire the sunset meanwhile having an abundant aperitif!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring your sunglasses, hat, fly-net, sunscreen
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- snacks and fresh fruit during the walks
- water all day
- Morning tea - Continental style breakfast with coffee and tea, yogurt, cereals, homemade rock cakes
- Lunch - gourmet lunch
- Sunset aperitif - banquet of European cheeses, gourmet crackers, delicious cured meats and much more.
- Accommodation Pick-up & Drop-off
- Experienced driver guide
- Luxurious Air Conditioned 4WD Vehicle
- Bottled water
Alice Springs, Alice Springs, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Traveler pickup is offered
12 to 14 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Outback Elite Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.