Immerse yourself in the true beauty of the Australian outback with an Outback Horizon’s 12 Day
Premium Kimberley Camping Tour. Departing from Broome, you will experience the picturesque Kimberley and infamous Gibb River Rd, hike through beautiful gorges, swim under amazing waterfalls and enjoy a
complementary helicopter flight over the world renowned
Mitchell Falls. Our camping tours are all-inclusive. You will receive hotel transfers in Broome, breakfast, lunch, dinner and plenty of fresh fruit and snacks along the way. We offer a wide variety of delicious home-cooked meals prepared fresh. We think of ourselves as foodies and only offer the best possible meals to tempt your palate.
We look forward to welcoming you onto our 12 Day Kimberley Tour and to meeting new friends!
About This Deal
Enjoy complementary hotel pick-up from your Broome accommodation by one of Outback Horizons highly experienced guides in our luxury 4WD vehicles, before departing on our 12 Day Kimberley Adventure. Our first day takes us to Derby and Mowanjum Aboriginal Art Gallery, before continuing along the infamous Gibb River Rd to Tunnel Creek and Windjana Gorge, our first overnight stop under they Kimberley night sky.
Our Kimberley adventure continues in luxury and comfort over the next 11 days, experiencing the best on offer with the following highlights:
• Mitchell Falls helicopter flight
• Bell Gorge
• Gibb River Road
• Manning Gorge
• Aboriginal rock art
• Home Valley Station
• Cockburn Range
• El Questro Wilderness Park (Including Zebedee Springs, Emma Gorge)
• Ord River boat cruise to Lake Argyle
• Purnululu National Park (Bungle Bungles)
• Geikie Gorge boat cruise
• Tunnel Creek
• An accredited and experienced guide
• Scenic helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls
• All camping equipment (including bedding)
• All meals
• Ord River boat cruise
• Geikie Gorge boat cruise
• All park and entrance fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All inclusive tour
- Helicopter flight over Mitchell Falls
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Experienced Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All National Park fees
- All camping equipment, including high quality tent, mattress, sleeping bag and pillow
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Please Contact Office on 1300 475 060 to arrange final pick up details.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/10/2022 - 9/21/2022
|Wednesday:||08:00 AM - 05:30 PM|
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Outback horizons in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.