Hotel pickup in Port Lincoln and return transfers to Coffin Bay to attend the tour. Wade out into the water, sit at our semi submerged tour deck 'The Salt Water Pavilion' which is located right in a working commercial Oyser farm. Hear from the Oyster Farmer himself (Ben) about how oysters grow and Oyster farming practices. Taste the freshest and most famous Coffin Bay Oysters youve ever tasted, straight out of the water!
A very unique culinary adventure, and a once-in-a-lifetime experience!
Choose from the options list to add a glass of Riesling & extra oysters; a bottle of Champagne & extra oysters; or Champagne + extra oysters + seafood share platter.
About This Deal
Climb into waders (supplied), and hear from the Oyster Farmer himself who will first take you on a historical adventure explaining Matthew Flinders voyage. Wade out into the water to our floating pontoon where you will learn about how oysters are farmed, and taste the freshest oysters you'll ever taste, straight out of the water. You'll have a chance to taste Pacific Oysters and the Native Coffin Bay Angasi Oyster. You'll also have a hands-on shucking lesson where you will learn to shuck your very own oyster. You'll have the chance to ask lots of questions, and by the time you leave you'll be an oyster officionardo!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing as youll be putting waterproof waders on over the top of what you wear. Bring a waterproof camera if you have one, and a pair of socks to help you get into/ out of the waterproof waders. As we will be out in the water, please dress to the weather conditions on the day. Ie if its hot please bring a hat, for cooler weather it would be beneficial to bring a jacket. In winter you may choose to wear a scarf and beanie.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Protective clothing (waterproof waders) supplied.
- Transport from Port Lincoln to Coffin Bay + return
- You may wish to bring your own water bottle in hot weather.
100 Esplanade, Coffin Bay SA 5607, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oyster Farm Tours - Coffin Bay in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.