Combine two adrenaline-pumping experiences in the Gold Coast with this jet-boat ride and helicopter flight. For 55 minutes, zoom across the waters of the Gold Coast Broadwater to see waterfront mansions and Paradise Point. Then take to the skies on a 5-minute helicopter ride for aerial views of the same attractions. Hotel transport is available. Activities may be taken on separate days. Includes free Surfers Paradise hotel pick up / drop off.
What You'll Get
Your experience begins at Mariners Cove Marina in Main Beach, where you’ll check in for your 55-minute jet-boat ride. (There is free car parking available, or hotel pickup can be provided from select hotels; request when booking if desired.)
Put on your life jacket and raincoat and take a quick photograph before boarding the state-of-the-art jet boat with your skipper, who provides a safety briefing before the engine roars to life. Hang on tight as you travel at speeds up to 40 knots (50 mph / 80 kph) while your skipper executes 360-degree spins, height speed drifting, beach buzzing, and other maneuvers on the Gold Coast Broadwater.
You’ll cover more than 21 miles (35 km) on the water, passing by sights like the Palazzo Versace Hotel, Marina Mirage with its million-dollar super yachts, Sea World, Runaway Bay, Paradise Point, and up to the Sovereign Islands with their waterfront mansions. Return through Moreton Bay Marine Park, exploring mangrove-fringed channels and keeping an eye out for wallabies, dolphins, and abundant bird life. Getting wet is part of the fun, so make sure you’re dressed accordingly.
Upon your return to the marina, you can view photographs and video footage of the boat ride, purchasing any you want to take home (own expense), and then head up to Sea World Helicopters for your 5-minute scenic flight over some of the same attractions you saw from the water: Sea World, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace, South Stradbroke Island, and the Surfers Paradise skyline.
The order of activities is up to you, and activities may be taken over separate days, if you wish. When booking, the option you select is the date and time of the jet-boat ride.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- ‘Every effort will be made to accommodate your booking request. There are times when the departure time may need to be varied and you will be contacted if this occurs’.
- All passengers must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the jet boat ride and flight; please seek medical advice if uncertain
- Any person who is pregnant, suffers from back, neck, or heart conditions, or has previous injuries are strongly advised not to participate
- Wear clothing that is okay to get wet
- Secure storage is available for personal belongings
- Minimum age is 4 years
- If you require a hotel pick-up and drop off, please specify your location at time of booking (Surfers Paradise, Main Beach hotel Sea World Theme Park)
- 55-minute jet-boat ride
- 5-minute helicopter flight
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Surfers Paradise and Main Beach hotels only; please advise when booking if required)
- Souvenir photos and video (available to purchase)
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Paradise Jet Boating in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.