Take Robert Pennicott’s award winning three hour Tasman Island Cruise along the spectacular coastline between Eaglehawk Neck and Port Arthur. See the highest vertical sea cliffs in the Southern Hemisphere, enter deep sea caves observe rich wildlife such as seals, dolphins, sea eagles and albatross. Departs daily (except Christmas Day) all year round from Port Arthur.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tasman Island, Tasmania, Australia
Marvel at the historic Tasman Island Lighthouse and haulage way.
Be awe inspired by the surrounding sea cliffs,the highest in the Southern Hemisphere.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Full-length waterproof and windproof jackets provided
- Please arrive at the departure point by 9:15am for a briefing and a short bus journey to the boat.
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 43 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We operate under a strict COVID-19 plan and are recognised as a COVID Ready business operating in line with the NCCC COVID safe guidelines and other relevant state based guidelines.
- Local Guide
- 3-hour wilderness cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Pennicott Wilderness Journeys in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.