Experience the best diving that Perth has to offer with two boat dives and BBQ lunch at Rottnest Island, Western Australia departing Fremantle.
What You'll Get
Your Rottnest Island Day Trip includes:
2 Boat Dives (including all dive equipment hire) aboard Blue Destiny
Catered Lunch (Including vegetarian options, vegan options available on request)
Endless Tea & Coffee
Biscuits & Lollies
Rottnest Island Reserve waters admission fee
Snorkellers and Day-Trippers welcome
Leave Fremantle 08:00, back approximately 15:30
If you are not already a certified diver you will join the activity as a snorkeler or day tripper.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Rottnest Island levy
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of scuba diving equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal dive guide
Molfetta Quays, Fremantle WA 6160, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Perth Scuba in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.