This Private Tour takes you from Perth to Guildford, focusing on the beautiful Swan river and its historic links to the past. We stop at a selection of significant locations along the way which have contributed to the development of the city. Your personal local aussie guide offers a fun, unique sense of history and stories from the area..
If you are looking for food and wine tastings in the Swan Valley, this is an excellent way of starting your day with a little history, before a relaxing afternoons wine and dining experience. Guildford can be described as "The Gateway to the Swan Valley"
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Heirisson Island, The Causeway, Swan River East Perth Area, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
Parkland inhabited by kangaroos
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tranby Reserve, Maylands WA 6051, Australia
Maylands Boatyard and Tranby House
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Guildford Heritage Walk Trails, Cnr Meadow and Swan Streets, Guildford, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Heritage buildings, Curiosity shops, museums,bakeries and walk trails
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Swan Valley Vineyards, Cnr Swan & Meadow Sts, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Chocolate, Cheese & Nougat Factory, Providore, House of Honey, over 40 wineries to choose from.
Duration: 5 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Bookings of 5 or more people must be made at least 1 week in advance of the Tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Knowledgeable and fun guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Wine, cheese & chocolate tastings
- Comfortable Airconditioned Car
- Great music,conversation & local knowledge
- Flexibility to choose your own wineries & lunch stop
- Food & drinks
- Lunch. There are many lunch options.
5 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Perths Tiny Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.