Make the most out of your visit to Phillip Island with this 3-park pass, the best value for checking out three of the island’s top attractions: the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm. Visit each site at your own pace and in whatever order you wish; your pass is valid for six months. Go face to face with koalas in their natural environment; see farming activities like sheep shearing at a historical homestead; and watch fairy penguins (aka little penguins, the world’s smallest) parade out of the sea and across the beach at sunset.
What You'll Get
Your Phillip Island 3-park pass gives you access to the island’s top three wildlife and historical attractions — the Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm — which are all part of Phillip Island Nature Park. You can visit all three in one day or spread it out over several days — your pass is valid for six months.
If you choose to do it all in one day, it is recommended that you consider this sample itinerary, which allows you to end your day with the Penguin Parade at sunset.
Morning at the Koala Conservation Centre: See koalas up close from treetop boardwalks, and join a ranger-led eco-explorer tour to learn more about these beloved Australian animals.
Lunch at Churchill Island Heritage Farm: Purchase lunch at the cafe, and then explore the homestead and working farm to watch daily farming activities like milking cows and shearing sheep. Learn about the farm’s history, and admire the local birdlife.
Afternoon at the Nobbies: See Australia’s largest colony of fur seals and enjoy views of Seal Rocks from the chain of boardwalks.
Sunset at the Penguin Parade: Watch the world's smallest penguins waddle out of the sea and parade across Summerland Beach to their sand burrows. Tiered viewing stands allow everyone to see the action.
Please note: the Penguin Parade can be booked out during peak periods. We strongly recommend you contact the Penguin Parade prior to your visit to secure your preferred date.
In addition to these attractions, you can explore Phillip Island Nature Park’s tranquil wetlands and rugged coastlines. Check out the interactive interpretative displays, walking tracks and elevated boardwalks that allow for sweeping photo ops. The park is also home to cycling paths, beaches, inlets and bays that you can discover at your own pace and in your own way — perhaps go snorkeling, surfing, diving or biking. (Any equipment rental, island transportation, food, drinks and other activities are at your own expense.)
Please note: The 3-park does not include transportation or transfers. You must make your own way to Phillip Island and between the attractions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Plan to arrive at least one hour before sunset if you want to see the Penguin Parade
- Your vouchers for the Penguin Parade are valid only for the date you have selected. You can visit the Koalas and Churchill Island on any other single day within a six month period, however you must attend the Penguin Parade on the date booked.
- Phillip Island Nature Park understands the disappointment of not being able to use your camera but hopes that you have an enjoyable experience. The park did not take lightly the decision to prohibit cameras; after many years of consideration, cameras were banned for the following reasons:
- Flash photography is at the blue end of the light spectrum and disturbs penguins; while flash photos were always banned, the park could not stop them from being used, as many flashes cannot be turned off; the taking of flash photos also disturbs other customers who obey the ban, and therefore all cameras are now prohibited
- The parade lights are soft and dispersed at the yellow end of the spectrum; research has proven that these lights do not affect the penguins
- All photos are banned because some new digital and video cameras are very like flash cameras in appearance
- Since the new camera regulations, many people have commented on the improved experience while watching the parade; visitors are no longer crowded by other customers trying to take pictures, and the whole evening is now much more peaceful for both people and penguins
- Phillip Island Nature Park's management must consider the penguins first. We hope you understand this position.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- All funds received by Phillip Island Nature Parks are directed towards research and conservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Koala Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to, from and around Phillip Island
- Optional equipment rental or other activities
Exchange your voucher at the Koala Conservation Centre, Churchill Island or the Penguin Parade ticket box (located in the Penguin Parade Visitors Centre)
At your leisure; your pass is valid for 6 months from date of purchase; the Penguin Parade begins at sunset every night, and you should arrive at least 30 minutes before the sunset
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Phillip Island Nature Park in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.