Once airborne you’ll head west towards the foothills of the Great Dividing Range. Over St Mary’s- in the designated training area- you’ll climb to 3500ft-4000ft. You’ll start with some basic manoeuvres- like loops, barrel rolls, wingovers and hammer head turns- to get the feel of things. Your pilot may also treat you to some inverted flight- flying upside down- and to a hesitation roll- a four-point roll where you pause and fly straight ahead at each quarter turn! Your pilot will explain each manoeuvre as you go through it.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Baron Scenic Flights, Hangar 109 Drover Rd Bankstown Airport, Sydney, New South Wales 2200 Australia
Adventure of a lifetime!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note weight and height restrictions: Passengers must be less than 100kg and must be shorter than 190cm
- One person per flight permitted. Please note if you are booking for more than 1 passenger, there will be a 1-hour wait between flights.
- Not recommended for infants and children
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- 30 minute Aerobatic Thrill Flight
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Baron in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.