This combined ticket gives you access to two of Hobart’s most iconic sightseeing tours – kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus and Red Decker City Loop Tour!
Starting with the kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus, you'll travel 1270 metres above sea level, experience spectacular views over Hobart and beyond. The 2-hour return trip includes 30-minutes to explore the summit of kunanyi / Mount Wellington. If you’re looking for a little more adventure, you also have the option to hop-on and hop-off at multiple bus stops where you’ll find a wide range of bushwalking tracks to explore.
Return to the city and join the official sightseeing tour of Hobart. Hop-on and experience stunning 360 degree views of Hobart from the top deck of our open-top double-decker buses. Stay onboard to complete the full 90 minute tour or hop-on, hop-off at any of the 20 convenient stops around the city.
Includes a 48hr Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket and a kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Pass (valid all day).
About This Deal
kunanyi/Mt Wellington Return Tour
Route Duration: 2 hours 15 minutesStops on the kunanyi/Mt Wellington Return Tour:
- Brooke Street Pier - Pick-up point, 10 minutes prior to departure.
- 4 Elizabeth St - Outside Hydro Tasmania building.
- Unit 1/678 Huon Rd - Fern Tree Park bus stop.
- North-South Track - The Springs bus stop.
- kunanyi / Mount Wellington - The Chalet bus stop.
- Pinnacle Road - Big Bend bus stop.
- Pinnacle Road - The Pinnacle bus stop.
Mount Wellington / Organ Pipes Circuit Trail / Fern Tree Playground
Operates: Buses depart daily from the opposite the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre at 4 Elizabeth Street in Hobart (outside Hydro Tasmania building). Summer timetable (October - April) buses depart at 9.30am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.00pm and 3.30pm. Winter timetable (May - September) buses depart at 9.30am, 12.00pm and 2.30pm.
Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutesStops on the Hobart Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Tour:
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre - Start and finish of the 90 minute city loop
- Brooke Street Pier
- 30 Morrison St - Outside the main entrance of Princes Wharf No.1
- 3 Castray Esplanade - Outside CSIRO
- 34 Hampden Rd - Corner of Hampden Rd and Colville St
- 22 De Witt St - Near Cromwell St intersection
- Unit 19/64 St Georges Terrace - Near Sandy Bay Rd
- Wrest Point - Outside main entrance
- 143 Sandy Bay Rd - Corner of Sandy Bay Rd and Queen St
- Cascade Brewery Bar
- 123 Cascade Rd - Corner of Cascade Rd and McRobies Rd
- 409 Macquarie St - Corner of Macquarie St and Weld St
- Village Cinemas Hobart - Near Barrack St intersection
- 119 Collins St - Near Murray St intersection
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- 101 Campbell St - Corner of Brisbane St and Campbell St
- University Rose Gardens - Corner of Brooker Hwy and Liverpool Street (opposite ABC building)
- Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens - Outside main entrance
- Zero Davey Boutique Apartments - Corner of Davey St and Hunter St
Brooke Street Pier / Salamanca Market / Narryna Heritage Museum / Wrest Point Casino / Army Museum of Tasmania / Cascade Brewery / Cascades Female Factory Historic Site / Village Cinemas / Mawson's Hut Replica Museum / Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery / MARITIME MUSEUM OF TASMANIA / Hobart Convict Penitentiary / The Hobart Aquatic Centre / Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens / Tasman Bridge / Constitution Dock / Federation Artisan Chocolate / Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre / Battery Point Sculpture Trail / Queens Domain / Theatre Royal
Operates: Buses depart daily from the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre on the corner of Elizabeth and Davey Streets in Hobart. Summer timetable(November- February) buses depart every hour from 9.00am - 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm. Winter timetable (March - October) buses depart every hour and a half from 10.00am - 3.00pm and finish at 4.30pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- What you can do: Please observe directions from staff at all times. If you are feeling unwell, please do not board the bus. Clean your hands before and after you travel. Avoid touching surfaces inside the bus whenever you can. Do not consume food and drinks on board the bus.
- 48-hour Red Decker Hop-On Hop-Off City Loop Ticket
- kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Pass, valid all day (English commentary)
- A complimentary copy of Red Decker's The Official Sightseeing Guide to Hobart
- Complimentary Wellington Park bushwalking map
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees
90 to 135 minutes
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Red Decker Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.