This 3.5-hour all-inclusive bus tour visits all of Rottnest's must see locations, including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels, and the majestic lookout point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks and Cape Vlamingh - ending in a unique historic train ride! All major habitats are covered in this amazing tour, including Rottnest's cultural and historical heritage ranging from Maritime and Military history right up to future developments.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rottnest Fast Ferries - Day Tours, Hillarys, Joondalup, Western Australia 6025 Australia
Take advantage of a courtesy coach pick-up from your Perth hotel and enjoy a relaxing drive along Perth's northern beaches (if required). Alternatively, you also have the option to drive yourself and take advantage of the Hillary's free parking.
Your tour officially begins at 9am when you check in at the Rottnest Fast Ferries office. Enjoy morning tea at the departure lounge before departing Hillarys Boat Harbour at 10am for a 45-minute crossing to Rottnest Island.
Stop At: Rottnest Island Visitor Centre, 1 Henderson Ave Thomson Bay, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Upon arrival at Rottnest Island, make your way to the main bus stop (highlighted on a map provided to you at check in) for your Grand Island Bus Tour. Enjoy a running commentary of Rottnest's unique history, environment, heritage and wildlife whilst taking in the beauty of Rottnest Island, as well as a light packed lunch!
Stop At: Wadjemup Lighthouse, Gem Road Wadjemup Rd, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Stop At: Oliver Hill Battery, Defence Rd, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Western Australia 6161 Australia
Oliver Hill Battery
Stop At: Rottnest Island, Rottnest Island, Fremantle, Greater Perth, Western Australia
After your tour you'll have some free time to explore Rottnest's main settlement area and visit the local shops, before catching the ferry back to Hillarys Boat Harbour and (if required) taking our courtesy coach back to your Perth accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Return Ferry Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Rottnest Island Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Wadjemup Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Oliver Hill Battery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
56 Southside Dr, Hillarys WA 6025, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Courtesy Coach transfers available from hotels in Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough. Please notify us at the time of booking if you require this service so that we can book in a pick up from your closest hotel.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Rottnest Fast Ferries in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.