Enjoy picturesque ocean views as you paddle towards Wave Break Island. Kayak though crystal waters while we spot dolphins, stingrays and turtles if we are lucky. Arrive to Wave Break Island where you’ll snorkel the reef and discover the incredible Gold Coast's marine life. After the snorkelling, feel rejuvenated as you sit back and relax with a snack and admire the amazing Gold Coast views to then paddle back to our departure point.
About This Deal
Only 20 minutes away from Surfers Paradise, paddle away from the city to Wave Break Island and get ready to have fun. In just 2.5 hours, paddle around the spectacular sandbanks of the Broadwater, a place where you might have the chance to spot dolphins, stingrays and hundreds of tropical fish.
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Low fitness level (depending on weather conditions)
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- T&C's: Minimum number & weather dependant. Flexible cancellation policy: Customers can cancel/reschedule their booking up to 24 prior to the booking date. No Refunds/rescheduling for: no shows, missing transfer service, no transfer service confirmed, last-minute change of mind and late arrivals. We do an outdoor activity where a certain fitness level is required. No refunds or rescheduling options are entitled for those who are not able to complete the activity. Minors under 16 years old are not allowed to join any activity without the presence of an adult. We keep the right of last minute cancellations due to unfavourable weather conditions or minimum number not met. In this case we will offer reschedule, credits or refund. Water visibility and wildlife spotting might be affected for the force of nature and SKT is not responsible for this. Courtesy transfer service: This service is to be confirmed. Make your transfer request when booking and we will confirm this service upon receiving your booking. Please contact us if you do not hear from us 1 day prior of your trip date to confirm this service. If you feel any flu-like symptoms or any signs of illness prior to arrival, please Do Not arrive for check-in, but call us to organise a reschedule or credit.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Snacks & water
- All kayaking gear provided (We have special equipment for children)
- Digital photos
- Dry bags for your valuable items
- Qualified tour guides during the whole kayaking & snorkeling session
- Full body wetsuits & hot drinks provided during cold months (June, July & August)
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaway Kayaking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.