Spot dolphins, stingrays and turtles on this 2-hour kayak and bush-walking tour from the Gold Coast. Enjoy picturesque ocean views as you paddle towards Wave Break Island where you’ll snorkel the reef and discover the incredible marine life of the Gold Coast. Feel rejuvenated as as you sit back and relax with a delicious fresh fruit and admire the amazing Gold Coast views.
What You'll Get
Only 20 minutes away from Surfers Paradise, paddle away from the city to Wave Break Island and get ready to have fun. In just 2 hours, paddle around the spectacular sandbanks of the Broadwater, a place where you might have the chance to spot dolphins, stingrays and hundreds of tropical fish.
• Wavebreak Island, Broadwater, New South Wales Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pickup locations & times
- Mantra Sun City: pick up time will be provided after service confirmation
- Mantra Circle on Cavill: pick up time will be provided after service confirmation
- Watermark: pick up time will be provided after service confirmation
- Crowne Plaza: pick up time will be provided after service confirmation
- Sofitel: pick up time will be provided after service confirmation
- Please let us know your preferred pickup location (if pickup service is required).
- Service depends on availability: we need a minimum number to operate the service and we also have a maximum capacity. Upon receiving your transfer request we will notify you if this number has not been reached.
- This service is complementary and therefore free of any charge. Please note, if we cannot offer the transfer service (due to minimum number not reached, or van fully booked) there will be no discount offered.
- Pickup times are approximate, so please allow 10 minutes after the estimated time frame for any unexpected delay that our van may experience.
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Low to medium level of fitness is required, not recommended for people with medical conditions
- Seats are limited, so don't miss out by booking early
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Fresh fruits
- Pickup and drop-off to certain Surfers Paradise and Broadbeach locations (Service depends on availability. For locations and times visit the Additional Info section). If staying in Labrador, Southport & Main Beach we will provide the pickup location and time upon receiving your booking.
- All equipment provided (Note: we have special equipment for the kids from 4 years old, including life jackets, paddles, snorkeling gear and wetsuits during winter months)
- Digital photos
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seaway Kayaking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.