Enjoy a relaxing guided day trip at Maria Island National Park. Your day starts with a scenic road trip from Hobart then scenic ferry trip from Triabunna. Experience dramatic views and beautiful coastal scenery with 2 of Tasmania's great 60 short walks. Get up close and personal with native wildlife: wombats, wallaby, eastern grey kangaroo, cape barren geese, Tasmanian native hen, and if very lucky a Tasmanian devil. Enjoy morning tea/coffee, local lunch spread of Tassie delights. Finish by the beautiful Darlington beach.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maria Island National Park, Tasmania Australia
Spend the day walking and exploring the Island
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: See Tasmania, Hobart, Tasmania 7000 Australia
Drive through the greater Hobart region
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements and/or allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and MUST be over the age of 10 years.
- A moderate amount (9km or 4 hrs) of walking is involved, over easy terrain
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring 2 litres of water to drink throughout the day
- Most travelers can participate
- Exposed cliff on walk
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Professional local guide & driver
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Maria Island National Park
Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Hobart TAS, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the See Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.