See Australia’s iconic natural monuments at sunrise and sunset! Watch the Australian outback desert come alive in a dramatic wash of color – see the rock domes of Kata Tjuta at sunrise and Uluru (Ayers Rock) at sunset! Enjoy an outback picnic breakfast and a sunset sparkling wine toast on these small group tours of Australia's two essential outback sights!
What You'll Get
The 36 rock domes of Kata Tjuta and the massive, mystic red rock of Uluru (Ayers Rock) are Australia’s two best known attractions. This Best of Ayers Rock package takes you to both sights, on two separate tours, at the most awe-inspiring times of the day!
Following a late-afternoon walking tour around Ayers Rock, your guide will lead you to the best place to see Australia's iconic landmark in its most magnificent moments at sunset. Pour a glass of sparkling wine and watch the sunset at Ayers Rock. Your small group will toast this magical experience before returning to Ayers Rock Resort. (Accommodation not included)
The next day, you’ll return to the national park to see Kata Tjuta at sunrise. As dawn breaks over the horizon, Kata Tjuta’s rock domes dramatically change colors in the glow of the rising sun. After you’ve watched this astonishing, naturally occurring light show, you’ll be treated to an outback picnic breakfast. Listen for the sounds of outback creatures, as the Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park is a haven for Australia’s most famous fauna.
You can choose to take both tours in one day or spread them over two, and you can also schedule the tours in the opposite order, visiting Kata Tjuta first, should you choose to overnight at Ayers Rock for extra nights.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Please advise of any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned 4WD
- 2 x 5 hour small group tours, maximum 11 participants
- Professional guide
- Sparkling wine and light snacks at sunset
- Picnic breakfast at Kata Tjuta
- 1 bottle water and refill
- National Park Entry Fee (AUD$25 per adult/AUD$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Car Seat Fee for infants (0-4 years - mandatory in all Australian vehicles - supplied by tour company only) AUD$60 - payable direct
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.