Experience the many moods of Uluru at sunset with an uninterrupted view on this two hour tour. Admire the immensity of Uluru as you immerse yourself in the environmental changes of this world-renowned icon. Relax with a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments as the sun sets in the west.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Red Centre, Northern Territory
Admire the immensity of Uluru as you immerse yourself in the environmental changes of this world-renowned icon. Photographers will love this ‘Postcard’ view of Uluru sunset. Relax with a glass of sparkling wine and light refreshments as the sun sets in the west.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum 11 participants
- Please advise any particular dietary requirements at the time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers travelling in wheelchairs need to have some mobility, ie: be able to get in and out of the vehicle.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- Services of a professional driver/guide
- Touring in modern vehicle
- Light refreshments including sparkling wine
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Water to refill bottles on all vehicles
- National Park Entry Fee ($25 per adult/$12.50 per child (5-15 years) - valid for 72 hours) - payable direct
- Infant Car Seat (0-4 years - mandatory for vehicles in the Northern Territory) - $60 payable direct
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SEIT Outback Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.