This spectacular 1.5 hr sail on the unique Chinese Junk Boat “Shaolin” includes 2 spring rolls, a box of delicious, locally caught, wild prawns with bread, lemon and sauce and a wine or beer.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Douglas, Port Douglas, Queensland
Shaolin Seafood Lunch Sail is 1 1/5 hrs, including a drink, 2 barramundi and crocodile spring rolls and a box of fresh prawns off the local trawler, accompanied by fresh bread, lemon and sauce.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Barramundi and Crocodile spring rolls
- Fresh prawns off the local trawler, accompanied by fresh bread, lemon and sauce.
44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shaolin Port Douglas in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.