Experience our deluxe tour! Departs Geraldton and in six and a half hours we cram in the best of the Midwest! We track north, direct for the Murchison River joining the Z bend gorges, and the Kalbarri town site. We then fly along the spectacular coastal cliffs to the famous Pink Lake where you take in the beautiful colours as we orbit overhead. We then leave the mainland and head to the Abrolhos Islands overflying the Batavia shipwreck site before landing at East Wallabi Island.Here you can spend time swimming, snorkeling or going for a nature walk.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shine Aviation - Day Tours, Geraldton-Mount Magnet Road Geraldton Airport, Geraldton, Western Australia 6532 Australia
You are in for a treat! This tour gives you all the joys of the Full day Fly Flipper but also adds Kalbarri, her beautiful gorges plus the stunning Pink Lake! Listen as the pilot tells you all about the history of the area and the safety brief.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Kalbarri National Park Coastal Cliffs, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia Australia
The plane firstly tracks north, direct for the Murchison River joining it at its most south western point and then following it to the Z bend gorges and the Kalbarri town site.
Pass By: Pink Lake, Port Gregory 65 Kms South of Kalbarri, Kalbarri, Kalbarri National Park, Western Australia 6535 Australia
The aircraft then flies over the spectacular coastal cliffs to the stunning Pink Lake . There will be ample photo opportunities while the plane orbits directly above.
Stop At: Via Geraldton, 70 Kms by Boat Abrolhos Islands, Western Australia Geraldton 6530 Australia
We then leave the mainland and head to the Abrolhos Islands flying over the Batavia Shipwreck site,unique fishing villages and pearl farms before landing at East Walabi. The on board commentary will explain many fascinating details of all the areas that you are seeing.
Following the kilometer walk to and along the beach, morning tea will be served. A choice then can be made between snorkeling over beautiful coral reef, relaxing in the water or on the sand or going on a guided nature trail. Lunch will be served under the beach shelter.
This amazing tour gives almost six and a half hours of unique opportunity.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shine Aviation Services, Airport Road, Geraldton WA 6531, Australia
The stunning photo opportunities are endless and in case you cannot remember we have printed some for you and a complimentary tour photo will be email to you.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour to East Wallabi Island requires a 1.3 km walk from the airstrip to the shelter at Turtle Bay & return. About ½ of the walk is along a uneven walk trail & the remainder along the beach, therefore an average level of fitness & mobility is required. Unfortunately motorised transport isn’t currently available, please ask our bookings team for advice on the conditions if unsure before booking.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Headsets or PA system to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Free parking
- Coffee and/or Tea
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Pilot tour guide
- Lunch - Please select lunch option at time of booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal drinking water
- Wet suits available for rental upon check in (additional $10.00 per person)
Shine Aviation Services, Airport Road, Geraldton WA 6531, Australia
6 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Shine Aviation Services in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.