Travel by air-conditioned catamaran from Cairns Marina to our Moore Reef Pontoon on the Outer Great Barrier Reef, perfectly positioned and equipped for you to explore this reef that is teeming with colourful coral and fascinating fish.
Spend 4 hours exploring the reef by taking advantage of the free inclusions such as unlimited glass bottom boat & semi-submersible tours, an ocean kid's enclosed pool, all snorkelling equipment, underwater observatory, marine life touch tank & fish feeding and a buffet lunch.
The pontoon also features a sundeck to relax in the sun and look out over the turquoise waters in between activities. That's also where you'll find the waterslide - the only theme park waterslide on the reef!
Dial up the adventure and add on optional extras like include Introductory or Certified diving, Seawalker Helmet dive, Guided Snorkel Safari or even a Scenic helicopter flight.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Sunlover's Marine Base at Moore Reef on the Outer Great Barrier Reef is teeming with colourful coral and abundant marine life in every colour of the rainbow.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Fitzroy Island, Fitzroy Island, Queensland
On our Moore Reef Daily experience we make a brief stop enroute and on the way back from the reef to pick up and drop off passengers.
Fitzroy Island is favourite trip for Cairns' locals with 99% of its landscape covered in lush tropical rainforest as well as granite outcrops, open woodlands, mangroves and coral beaches.
Inquire about our Fitzroy Island Transfers to enjoy on another day, which give you 6 hours to explore this paradise, including amazing walks on the picturesque beaches and visit the Turtle Rehabilitation Centre.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for SCUBA diving and Seawalker Helmet dive
- Please ensure you bring your dive certification for Certified SCUBA dives
- All dives are subject to an on board medical checklist, please contact us for more information.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 342 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- From 17 December all passengers 16 years and above are required to show proof of full vaccination status.
- Snorkeling equipment
- Glass bottom boat and Semi-Submersible tours
- Sunlover waterslide and spacious sun deck
- Great Barrier Reef and fish feeding presentations by our marine experts
- Underwater observatory and ocean enclosed pool
- Lunch - Served Buffet. Please advise of any dietary requirements
- Coffee and/or Tea - While the vessel is stationary
- WiFi on board
- Fresh water showers and change rooms
- Environmental Management Charge (EMC)
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Additional cost: Wetsuit and prescription snorkel mask
- Snacks - Additional cost: food & drink from the bar
- Additional cost: Guided Snorkel Tour, Intro or Certified Diving, Seawalker Helmet Dive, Heli Filghts
- Additional cost: professional photos or camera hire
- Additional cost: Secure lockers
- Additional Cost: Hotel Transfers can be added directly with Sunlover
1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sunlover Reef Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.