Tread the Path of Champions - unforgettable for locals, international visitors and sports fans of all agesThis 90-minute BEHIND THE SCENES guided walking tour offers a dynamic, journey through the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) precinct and the SCG Museum. FAMILY Pass for 2 Adults and 3 Children
What You'll Get
The precinct is Sydney's home of sport where Australian and international sporting heroes play Cricket, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Football/Soccer and Australian Football League (AFL).
• See the hallowed turf where Michael Clarke brought up his triple century to claim the highest SCG Test score, and so many legends before him (from Don Bradman to Steve Waugh) took their place in sporting history;
• Sit in the dressing rooms# where sporting legends prepared for their finest moments; #Modified Tour may not include access to the Heritage Dressing Rooms, due to site activity.
• Visit the media centre as you venture behind the scenes;
• Run down the players tunnel like sporting heroes have before you;
• Venture down the Walk of Honour and see the historic SCG Members Reserve;
• Get up close to prized sporting treasures in the SCG Museum; and
• Hear entertaining stories of players, spectators and events as you take in the sporting architecture and ambience of this iconic Australian sporting precinct.
Touring the Sydney Cricket and Sporting Ground Trust Precinct is one of Sydney’s coolest historical attractions, catering for all ages and sporting interests. Available to the public most days of the year.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour routes may vary depending on events, site activities and severe inclement weather.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, hat and sunscreen. Parts of the tour are outdoors so please ensure weather appropriate clothing is worn, including rain attire in wet weather.
- The existing Allianz Stadium is scheduled to close in late 2018, scheduled to reopen in 2021. Tour route will exclude Allianz Stadium during this time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Professional guide
- Behind the Scenes Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - SCG Tour Experience
- Transportation to/from attractions
Venue Services Office, Gate A, Allianz Stadium forecourt.
1 hour 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Cricket Ground (SCG) Tour Experience in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.