The most spectacular and intimate high tea in Sydney. Sip champagne, enjoy high tea and see the highlights of the harbour.
This is the perfect experience to show the best of what Sydney has to offer. Captain Stu will ensure that you have the best views of the harbour – (and he will even turn his hand to taking a few pics) of you both to make sure you capture the moment. Your two hour experience departs Mort Bay, heads past Goat Island, Luna Park, Sydney Harbour Bridge, the opera house, farm cove, the botanical gardens, Fort Denison to Taronga park zoo. Where you will anchor for high tea.
Cruise the world famous harbour aboard a classic wooden sailboat, Ellen R has been meticulously restored to her original splendour. Built by Norman R. Wright & Sons in 1958 you will be transported back into a time of elegance, grace and style.
What You'll Get
• Your own exclusive use of a classic 40 foot wooden cruiser built in 1958 by Norman R Wright & Sons and designed by Ron Wright. She was fully restored in 2017.
• Experienced skipper to guide you to the best vantage points to view the city of Sydney, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Fort Denison.
• Delicious Zumbo macaroons, sweet pastries, scones jam and cream, quiche, sandwiches
• A bottle of Moet Champagne
• A selection of T2 teas
• Plenty of stories about the history of Sydney – it’s characters, icons and maritime mysteries.
• Starting in Mort Bay this experience cruises past Goat Island Sydney Harbour, then heads under the Harbour Bridge to Farmers Cove, (Botanical Gardens and Opera House) past Fort Denison, across to Taronga Zoo (this is where you will drop anchor for high tea) with spectacular views back to the city – then returns to Mort Bay.
• Additional people can be accommodated with a per person fee (max 10)
This experience departs at 1.30pm and returns 4.00 pm (2.5.Hours) 1 hour cruising and 1 hour anchored for high tea. and half an hour return. Available Tuesday - Sunday (excludes public holidays)
Numbers on the Day
This experience is for four people. You will have exclusive use of your own private wooden with skipper and crew. You can add an extra person for an additional fee at time of confirmation directly with the supplier ($100 pp maximum 2 additional that is 6 in total)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Glass of Champagne
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Yeend Street Public Jetty, in Mort Bay, Birchgrove. The South East side of Ballast Point Park.
2pm until 4.30pm Tuesday through to Sunday inclusive. Closed Monday All booking subject to weather and local harbour conditions at the discretion of Sydney Harbour Water Tours
This tour will return you to the Yeend Street jetty.
Either return to Circular Quay by ferry or return to your car.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Harbour Water Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.