Enter the Sydney Opera House on a 1-hour Guided Tour of one of the world’s most famous architectural masterpieces. Learn about the Iconic building’s construction, history and controversies. Top off the experience and enjoy a relaxed meal at the harbourside restaurant Opera Bar where you can sit back and take in the spectacular water views.
What You'll Get
Visit: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your tour of the Sydney Opera House takes you behind the scenes of one of the world’s most iconic performance venues, where more than 1,500 concerts, plays, musicals and ballets are staged every year. Explore it with an insider guide, who shares stories and fun facts about the opera house’s history, performances and architecture throughout your 1-hour tour.
Walk through the elegant foyers, visit one of the largest pillar-free chambers in the world, sit down in a custom-made white birch chair and look up at the vaulted ceiling. Check out areas that are off-limits to the general public, learn about the distinctive exterior design made up of ‘shell’ tiles, and hear about opera house’s Danish architect, including his inspiration and building challenges. Includes a 1 hour guided tour of the Iconic Sydney Opera House followed by a main meal at Harbourside Opera Bar.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The guided tour contains approximately 200 steps Low Impact
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is not suitable for clients with wheelchairs an accessible tour is available by contacting the supplier directly.
- Tours depart from 9:00am - 5:00pm, 7 days a week
- Dining is available between 11:30am and 6:30 pm
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 1pm
- Minors aged under 18 years need to be accompanied by an adult at Opera Bar
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Guided 1 hour tour of the Sydney Opera House
- One main meal at Opera Bar dining available from 1130am - 630pm daily
- Stunning Harbourside setting
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
- No drinks or other meals
Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
4/1/2019 - 3/31/2020Monday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 05:00 PM 4/1/2020 - 3/31/2021Monday - Sunday:09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Opera House in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.